- 4 months Project Timeline
Crucial Care operates advanced urgent care facilities that offer comprehensive emergency health care services. Crucial Care patients enjoy shorter wait times accompanied with a high-level of care for services that cost approximately 1/3 of the traditional hospital ER fees. The Crucial Care organization was looking for a way to manage patient and employee files for all of their different facilities in a HIPPA-compliant manner. The solution also had to incorporate a configurable method of setting user access rights to documents and system features.
- Delayed access to patient documents
- Existing solution was not HIPPA-compliant
- Existing solution was built with outdated technology – Microsoft Access
- Users do not have specific access rights to files
- Existing systems are not integrated and automated
- Graphite Studio rapid development
- Custom HIPPA-compliant Document Management System
- Single Sign On Capability
- Role-based security defines user access to documents at multiple facilities and system features
- Alert notifications when suspicious user activity is identified
- Store and manage audio, video and document files
- Document management for more than 55 different file types, including; PDF, XLS, PPT, DOC, PNG, TIFF, MP3, MP4, and many more.
- Global search capability to rapidly access specific folder or file
- Flexibility to maintain facilities and folders without requiring IT support
- Quick access to any document in the system
- Built-in checks for duplicate document uploads
- Mobile-enabled solution
- Secure access and auditable tracking system-wide
Crucial Care is a growing organization which currently operates multiple boutique emergency care facilities throughout the state of Florida. With plans to expand, Crucial Care determined that they needed a document management solution that would be flexible, affordable and easy to use across multiple facilities. In addition to these criteria, the solution had to be HIPPA-compliant, audit all system activity and meet all of the unique business requirements of the urgent care facilities.
Crucial Care explored a number of solution providers and out-of-the-box software options before selecting Graphite GTC as the platform services provider of choice. The determination was made after Graphite Studio demonstrated its ability to rapidly develop robust enterprise applications, lending to the confidence that it could truly deliver a successful custom solution in only a few months.
Crucial Care's Document Management System, ScanStat, went into production in May of 2016. Since going into production, there are approximately 120 users and the application manages hundreds of thousands of documents, made up of more than 55 different file types.